There's only 6 spots left in our Foam Rolling Techniques Workshop tomorrow at 11:30am!
Fitness Expert, Heather Binns, briefly talks about Self-Myofascial Release (SMR), aka foam rolling, and will walk you through how to utilize these techniques on yourself.
SMR is a form of self-massage/stretching technique used by fitness enthusiasts, athletes and therapists to relax or 'release' tight muscles. It improves flexibility and function of tight muscles and improves mobility of restricted joints by focusing on the body's neural and fascial systems.
Benefits of Foam Rolling:
- Correct muscle imbalances
- Improve joint range of motion
- Relieve muscle soreness
- Maximize recovery time
- Enhance extensibility of musculotendinous junction
- Increase neuromuscular efficiency
- Reduce injuries
- Maintain normal functional muscular length
- Relieve joint stress
- Improve overall performance
All attendees receive a free copy of Heather's SMR eBook: Self-Myofascial Release for the Human Body. Attendanance is free for REnov8 Fitness members and $10 for non-members. [RSVP tod
This 6-week body transformation challenge has a $2,500 grand prize! Best part is...you're doing this as a team with 2 of your closest friends, family members, and co-workers to compete together for the grand prize!
We’ll kickoff the challenge with a short workshop on Thursday, February 1st at 7:30pm. Here you’ll learn more about workout recommendations and other details that will help you get the best results during the challenge. The team that combines losing the most body fat with gaining the most lean mass will win!
Click HERE to learn more about entry fees and other challenge details. Win $2,500!!! That's $833 per team member.
3) REI No Buts Night Run hosted by Ragnar Relay on January 31st!
Join Team REnov8. There are one million and one reasons not to run on Jan. 31. It's cold. It's dark. Your heater and fuzzy slippers are calling your name. But we're asking you to put your buts behind you, and join us as Ragnar Relay hosts REI's No Buts Night Run.
For every person who pledges to run in the dark (it's free for you), REI will donate $1 to the American Hiking Society. So grab your headlamp, a good friend and some reflective gear and get ready to run the night!
- Reserve your spot in this free session with Renov8 Fitness HERE
- Pledge to run HERE
- RSVP to their Facebook event HERE
- RSVP to our Facebook event HERE
- Invite your friends to join us as our run is open to the public.
- Share your photos across social media with the hashtags #NightRun #Renov8Fitness #HeatherCPT #TeamRenov8 and also tag @RagnarRelay, @Renov8Fitness and @REI.
We'll see you on Jan. 31st - no ifs,ands, or buts! Running mileage is up to you, but we will all start together!