So, most people know about protein, multi-vitamins/minerals, and fish oils…but what other supplements can you take to help improve your everyday health & vitality?
Renov8 Fitness Coach, Marcus Carter, shares five supplements you may want to consider based upon your own health & fitness goals.
1. CoQ10 - Used by the body to transform food into ATP (energy that helps your body function properly).
2. Probiotics - Helps alter the intestinal microflora balance, inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, promotes good digestion, boosts the immune system, and increases resistance to infection.
3. Multi-Enzymes - A combination of complex proteins that stimulate chemical changes in other substances and help break-down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
4. Glutamine – An amino acid converted to glucose when more energy is required by the body. It's also good for boosting the immune system.
5. Glucosamine - Aids in the ease of joint pain and is a building block needed by the body to manufacture specialized molecules found in cartilage. It usually takes about 4 weeks of continuous usage of Glucosamine for it to start working.
Still confused or not sure what could help you? Set-up a complimentary Strategy Session at Renov8 Fitness and we can help guide you in the right direction.
Yours In Fitness,